18. – 22. August 2020 // CANCELD
As recently promised, this seminar looks into changes: going pure organic in flower design/floristry. 5 days of changing themes and works, finding answers on our very important future on the question of the “green professions”. There will be completely differing ways of thinking in all the works. The seminar is an offer for people who like our garden and the facilities as a place where it’s good to feel how these changes can appear in floral design – like our teaching, the team, the hospitality. A harmonious feeling in tune with nature.
All containers and organic bases can be taken home. Techniques used will be very natural using seasonal flowers and also flowers from the Rhine region (slow flower).
– „most intense prepared seminarcontent, because auf an innovativ concept
– „sustainability” as an important target, but the enthusiasm for designing is also in the first row of the interests
– working with a rich, interesting selection of botanicals, colors and forms
– a rich selection of technical mediums, to give the plantmaterial a place, stability and water
– lecture demonstration
– seminar hand outs of the actual class with suitable handson materials scetches, text, etc.
– theoretically complex information
– discussions with constructiv comments
– class in the middle of „lersch garden – the halls” and outdoor
– Gregor Lersch and his team/partners will teach and take care of a maximum group of 30 participants.
Price: 995,- EUR
THE SEMINAR IS FULL! YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER FOR THE WAITING LIST