I like to say it in classes, that the parallel design line order is not stiff or boring. there are so many ways to bring charisma in this kind of compositions:
- the chance to play with different other contrasts, like using thick and thinner lines
- to play with a smaller dosis of curvy and straight.
- lines standing closer and wider together, even grouped very „hard“ or remaining wider spaces in the sequences of distance to each other
- using fine and heavyer forms as fowers and plantmaterial.
- working short or long, with rythms in hight /length
- to play with fassy and calm.
and much more
parallel style also includes the chance to create calmness in a very full space, which is busy and often to much to look to.
see the main picture and a bit of closeup. the wire is painted with cream color and than oxydized, to make a unusual effect. the callas “green goddess“ placed in bigger glasstubes.